[rpd] IPv4 Soft Landing BIS

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Sun May 6 12:05:40 UTC 2018

Komi,

So – in your email below you *acknowledge* that there are issues that remain unaddressed.

You stated that CLEARLY in your email below – that right there – proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that consensus is impossible – because the definition of consensus states that ALL issues have been addressed – it does not limit that to those who issues you feel like addressing – nor does it limit those issues you must address to the people who like or the people who disagree with you.

Thank you for confirming in a single email that you acknowledge there is no consensus – much appreciated

Andrew