[rpd] RPD : Policy proposal "Internet Number Resources review by AFRINIC" informations update

Andrew Alston aa at alstonnetworks.net
Sun Apr 29 16:44:10 UTC 2018

Agreed we cannot outright dismiss the policy - however - it is impossible
for it to achieve consensus without significant changes - since none of the
standing objections have been withdrawn - not have they been addressed.

Considering that it has already been ruled by the appeal committee that
consensus did not exist, without changes - consensus cannot suddenly be
there unless those that objected withdraw the objections - that has not
happened.

Andrew