[rpd] IPv4 Soft Landing BIS

1mgirlieadezpet at gmail.com 1mgirlieadezpet at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 16:19:08 UTC 2018

Dear LeeMay I ask if another call can be made after a final call?@ everyoneWe are still in exhaustion phase 1 right? If yes, we shouldn't ignore the fact that the soft landing policy has been put in place to enhance smooth transitioning to deployment of V6.There is a difference between V4 &V6 with respect to address size and allocation, therefore killing the old policy to deploy the new one will only wreck havoc.In view of the above, I am in support of the current state of the policy.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 4:48 PM, Lee Howard<lee.howard at retevia.net> wrote:   _______________________________________________
RPD mailing list
RPD at afrinic.net