[rpd] New Policy Proposal Received - “IPv6 Policy and References Update (AFPUB-2018-V6-001-DRAFT01)"

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Fri Mar 16 16:53:19 UTC 2018

Hi Owen, all,

Once more thanks for the input.

Regarding the multiple /48 per end-site, I fully agree with your considerations, however, those cases are so rare, at least for the time being, that I don't see "how the RIR" will be able to evaluate that need (if there is no specific policy text for that). And because they are rare, I think it is easier, at the time being, to not force this escalation.

Anyway, I'm happy to adapt that text once we see more inputs and submit a new version ahead of the Dakar meeting.

I've submitted most of the policies, just waiting for "publication", but I'm happy to consider your suggestion, as I move to new versions, about the nibble boundaries, I think it make a lot of sense.

Regards,
Jordi