[rpd] end of my term as co-chair

sami at tpra.gov.sd sami at tpra.gov.sd
Mon Mar 5 11:13:27 UTC 2018

Thank you friends for the good wishes

Just to clarify, I didn't resign ! and I don't know how some people misinterprets my msg. My term will be ended next meeting and I will continue my role as Co-chair to that end, but after that and after almost three years in this position I prefer to give the chance to other people to takeover, this is not related to any thing its my believes to not hold a public position too much, and the peoples who knows my know this very well.
I make this public before the end of nomination period to encourage more people to apply.

Regards,