[rpd] Appeal on AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT-07 Softlanding policy

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Sat Mar 3 18:19:27 UTC 2018

Dear Chair,

Thank you for the work that was put into this, I to agree that it is a difficult job that the appeals committee has to perform when caught in the middle between opposing opinions.

Having read your conclusions, I would now ask that the authors of this policy consider this conclusion carefully and give serious thought to if they wish to continue with this proposal and potentially put this community back into this position again in future (which I acknowledge they are entirely within their rights to do, should they choose to do so).

Andrew