[rpd] Timeline for handling AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07 policy appeal

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Fri Jan 26 06:28:13 UTC 2018

Hi Wafa,

> The appeal committee acknowledges and thanks the community for the comments and suggestions on the published timeline

Thanks, I hope my feedback was useful. I have confidence that the appeals committee will do a good job and reach an honest and unbiased conclusion.

Thank you and the rest of the appeals committee for doing this difficult job! I know how much work it is to review a long and controversial discussion, and I thank and respect you all for doing it.

Cheers,
Sander