[rpd] Timeline for handling AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07 policy appeal

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Jan 25 08:54:57 UTC 2018

On 25 Jan 2018 11:49 a.m., "Kris Seeburn" <seeburn.k at gmail.com> wrote:

I am not going going in circles i have faith that the independent appeals
committee is gona do the job. But i’d prefer they do in in their own mind
not to involve others such as staff to come to conclusion. But i’m saying i
support them without them being influenced that’s my only issue. The people
in the committee are laudable and respected by the community. I dont doubt
that at all. But not to be influenced by emails, staff, or board. Thats
what everyone wants.

OK

And am waiting to see something right.

You are doubting still.

Anyways, what is that something right?

Which would raise afrinic’s place in the RIR space.

Was AFRINIC place is the RIR space low which needs raising? [1]

Noah

[1]IMHO, AFRINIC has done a great job since its inception unless if you
think otherwise. We should all be proud.