[rpd] Appeal against softlanding-bis declaration of consensus

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Thu Jan 11 12:16:02 UTC 2018

Guys

Surely enough with all this.  Lets look beyond individuals.  Each and everyone on this list has an “intent”  neutral, positive, negative, etc.

Lets move on with the issue at hand not whether someone plans to miss quote another or not.   Quoting comes from pre-existing information on the list so we all can go back and deduce our own meaning.

Happy new year.  ☺