[rpd] Appeal against softlanding-bis declaration of consensus

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Thu Jan 11 10:14:27 UTC 2018

So - I have absolutely no idea what the hell it means to mosquito someone - but chairs - please act as per the code of conduct.

This is entirely unacceptable behaviour - threatening people who are contributing to this community and making unjustified ad-hominem attacks is a total violation of the code of conduct and if I recall, this is not the first time, and should you decide to sanction will not be the first time of that either against this individual.

Andrew