[rpd] Appeal against softlanding-bis declaration of consensus

Marcus K. G. Adomey madomey at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 18:05:56 UTC 2018

Hi Owen,

> How many of the Africans calling out this difference have significant experience in the other regions? How can you accurately insist something is different when your perspective is limited to only the thing you are calling different with minimal knowledge or experience of the other?

Since you are questioning our intellectual ability to know that Africa has its own context different from the other continent reality, were you the one who advise our elders in this community to push for the creation of AfriNIC? What was your contribution toward the creation of the "VAPORWARE"?

ANSWER THESE TWO QUESTIONS, PLEASE.

Through your questions you are apparently either showing ignorance on the matter of our community or not meticulous about getting the understanding of what is happening in our community. This could be attributed to the fact that you believe that visiting our community during AfriNIC PPM makes you an authority of our reality. Honestly, I am more inclined to believe that you are rather mischievous because despite your claim of knowing our context you asked these two (2) questions doubting about our intellectual ability to know our context. This is exactly inline with Sander who send me an email telling me that we are community of “SHEEP”. No wonder why you are fighting teeth and nail to push into our throat what you think is good for you. This is the typical behavior of a colonial master who has no regard for our reality.

Put an end to this because nobody in this community will go and misbehave in your PDP.

FYI: One does not need to travel to all other RIR meetings to know what is happening there. All one needs is to subscribe or just read the archives of RPD lists of different RIR.

Marcus