[rpd] Appeal against softlanding-bis declaration of consensus

ALI Hadji Mmadi alihadji90 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 15:47:15 UTC 2018

Hi Sander,
>But some issues weren't addressed in any proper way (ignored, ridiculed
etc). And issues that are not addressed do indeed have veto-like power
because they block (rough) consensus.
in my opinion all issues have been addressed. May be some of them have not
been addressed as you wish. Is there any reason to believe that other
members of the community can not give good ideas? . .
Do not act like those who say: take my proposal. If you dont, I'll strongly
oppose and never consensus.

- Ali