[rpd] Appeal against softlanding-bis declaration of consensus

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Wed Jan 3 10:21:22 UTC 2018

Hello rpd and appeals committee,

I am also one of the contributors to the memorandum sent by Andrew and I fully support its contents. While my personal opinions about the policy proposal are not as strong as those of other opposers, I do recognise that their objections have not been addressed and that therefore there can be no consensus on this proposal.

Building community-wide consensus, or acknowledging that there is no consensus and withdrawing, are the cornerstones of our policy development process. Violations of that process are a serious danger to the community. Therefore I support this appeal.

Sincerely,
Sander Steffann