[rpd] Softlanding-Bis decision appeal

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Jan 2 21:50:01 UTC 2018

Recent comments are not so much about the content of the proposal as they are about which objections were not addressed prior to the erroneous declarations of consensus. These are supporting facts for the appeal on the basis of no actual consensus and erroneous or malicious action by the co-chairs in declaring consensus.

Hope that helps.

Owen