[rpd] Competitions Tribunal Petition

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Sat Dec 30 03:05:28 UTC 2017

Yes - I fully understand that - I do now however consider a “we will investigate” with zero feedback from more than 3 months ago to be word back.  I consider that to be dereliction of duty - especially in light of emails prior to that (happy to dig those out) where this issue was raised in months previous to that

But I am sure the board is capable of explaining this to the commission

Andrew