[rpd] Report on the Policy Proposal “AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07" (IPv4 Soft Landing BIS).

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 21:31:30 UTC 2017

+++1 to Noah, Ornela, Marcus, .....

We have seen recently cochairs concluding the last call of  the review
policy with "non confirmation  of the consensus" as some legal  issues not
fully  addressed  were raised.

It is not surprising that when all the objections on the SL-BIS proposal
have been addressed,  that  cochairs confirm this time  the consensus.

Regards

Arnaud