[rpd] Report on the Policy Proposal “AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07" (IPv4 Soft Landing BIS).

Ornella GANKPA honest1989 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 13:32:20 UTC 2017

Dear cochairs  and PDWG

Thanks and congratulations for leading the process and discussions on
the update of the current softlanding  policy in general and  the
SL-BIS  proposal in particular. I found the report objective and
conforms  to what has happened.

The working group was meticulous  and gradually achieved rough
consensus. As usual and as expected not all is happy with the decision.
I call for the respect and support to the global  afrinic  community's
interest and not personal interest or perception.

In all cases, the PDP  has provisions for how  to address issues with
the process and let's show maturity by following them  with sense of
responsibility and without passion.

Thanks

Honest Ornella GANKPA

Le 26/12/2017 à 20:36, Sami Salih a écrit :
> Dear AFRINIC Board,
>
> Please find the attached report on the Policy Proposal Report on the Policy Proposal “AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07"(IPv4 Soft Landing BIS).
>
> Regards,
>
> Sami Salih, Dewole Ajao
> PDWG Co-Chairs
>

> Dr. Sami Salih  | Assistant Professor
> Sudan University of Science and Technology
> Eastern Dum, P.O Box 11111-407
> email: sami.salih at sustech.edu
> Mob: +249122045707

---