[rpd] Report on the Policy Proposal “AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07" (IPv4 Soft Landing BIS).

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Wed Dec 27 19:16:21 UTC 2017

Hi,

> I strongly feel that the conclusion you reached in your report is incorrect. There was nothing remotely resembling rough consensus, and I ask you to revise your conclusions.

I thought it was obvious, but I have been asked off-list: yes, this is me engaging with the PDP chairs because I disagree with a decision they made, attempting to resolve it, following the conflict resolution section (3.5) of the PDP. I sincerely hope this can be resolved in this way, before it becomes necessary to invoke the appeals process or the rest of section 3.5.

Cheers,
Sander