[rpd] Report on the Policy Proposal “AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07" (IPv4 Soft Landing BIS).

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Tue Dec 26 22:25:15 UTC 2017

Hello chairs,

> Please find the attached report on the Policy Proposal Report on the Policy Proposal “AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT07"(IPv4 Soft Landing BIS).

Thank you for the report. I haven't spoken up earlier because everything that needed to be said was already posted by others in this working group, and I didn't want to add any noise. However, based on what I have seen on this mailing list I strongly feel that the conclusion you reached in your report is incorrect. There was nothing remotely resembling rough consensus, and I ask you to revise your conclusions.

Cheers,
Sander