[rpd] Version: 5.0 "Internet Number Resources review by AFRINIC"

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 08:54:13 UTC 2017

Hi Nishal

By limited resources we mean human, material and financial resources.
Section 13.2  says : The reviews cover all allocated/Assigned resources,
but priority goes to IPv4 and ASN mappable to two-octet ASNs".
Further proof is the of IPv6-only  member category in the random class.
(IPv6 is far from being a limited resource).

 But it does not really matter as long as we all agree on the new text
which take all members in the random class

Regards

Arnaud