[rpd] Version: 5.0 "Internet Number Resources review by AFRINIC"

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Sun Nov 19 10:33:02 UTC 2017

On 15 Nov 2017, at 15:41, Sami Salih wrote:

> Dear AFRINIC PDWG,
>
> A new updated version (Version: 5.0) of the policy proposal
> "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-05" titled "Internet Number Resources review
> by AFRINIC" has been received and published in the policy development
> portal in the following link
>
> https://afrinic.net/en/community/policy-development/policy-proposals/2231-internet-number-resources-review-by-afrinic
>
> We shall consider this version on our discussion in the next PDP
> session.

sadly the part about treating all members equally seems to be ignored;
13.3.1 still doesn’t include all members, and as has been repeatedly
explained, the smaller members are just as guilty of using resources
unwisely.

so, still oppose, until it’s made clear (in text) that the same rules
apply to everyone.

—n.