[rpd] SL-BIS arguments in RIPE-NCC proposal

Ornella GANKPA honest1989 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 13:38:09 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I would like to bring this SL-bis like proposal that is being discussed
in RIPE-NCC :

https://www.ripe.net/participate/policies/proposals/2017-03

The discussion has just started but it is interesting to see the
principles and rationales of SL-bis shared in another region with more
IPv4, more IPv6 and fewer newcomers to worry about.

Best regards

Honest Ornella GANKPA

---