[rpd] SL-BIS (Was Re: Appeal Committee Terms of Reference (Version 1))

Ernest ernest at afrinic.net
Tue Aug 29 17:01:22 UTC 2017

All,

The staff assessment report for version 5 of the "IPv4 Soft Landing - bis" (AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT05) policy proposal is now published at:

https://www.afrinic.net/images/doc/staffassessmentforafpub-2016-v4-001-draft05_ipv4_soft_landing_bis_v5.pdf

Authors are especially encouraged to study the report and address staff concerns where necessary.

Regards,
Ernest.