[rpd] Appeal Committee Terms of Reference (Version 1)

Boubakar Barry boubakarbarry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 21:48:54 UTC 2017

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 9:02 PM, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

Deleted previous posts of this thread, but my post applies to other threads
you (Owen) has "contributed" to recently.

Do you think you are the messiah Africa was waiting for to save us? You are
too intrusive! If you want to support this community, you should be humble
and send  _constructive_ posts.

There are hundreds if not thousands of the global Internet community
members out there who are following these discussions but are wise enough
to not interfere like you do. It's called sense of responsibility, if this
word has a meaning to you.

Again, I urge you to be humble and listen to the people who are most
concerned/affected by AfriNIC policies.

Learn from friends of AfriNIC who contribute to the discussions but refrain
themselves to be involved in sensitive "internal" issues.

BTW: sorry to ask about it (feel free to ignore), but I would like to know
if you are self-employed or on the payroll of a company. If it's the
latter, I would as that company be very worried about your actions in this
space. Unless that company shares your views; could be.

You can of course respond that it's your personal opinion. But everyone
knows that these opinions have impact one's company's reputation. If I have
a staff who does publicly and consistently share views that are not inline
with the company's values, I would just fire him/her if no ability to
comply with the company/organisation's values.

Boubakar