[rpd] IPv4 Soft Landing BIS

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Mon Aug 7 11:00:58 UTC 2017

On 7 Aug 2017 1:04 p.m., "Andrew Alston" <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com>
wrote:

Mark,

I don’t have an issue with this – I was also thinking, perhaps we need a
policy that says that any policy must have at least one author on it that
can clearly demonstrate their own v6 deployments, to customers, not just in
the core and not just an announcement?

The current PDP doesn't require such specifics though.

Meanwhile Soflanding-BIS proposal is before a community of experienced folk
with a wealthy of IPv4 and IPv6 knowledge and experiences. That is what is
needed and most recently I read a comment from one of the Authors Alain
Aina seeking suggestions based on the divergent views this wealthy
community has share ref: this policy proposal.

https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2017/007538.html

Cheers,
Noah