[rpd] Appeal Committee Terms of Reference (Version 1)

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Aug 2 17:42:10 UTC 2017

On 2 Aug 2017 7:47 p.m., "Hountomey Jean Robert" <jrhountomey at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Noah,

Hi Robert

I wonder if Our Leaders are telling us and the world that they have found
few to none people of integrity and honesty in this community and in Africa
able to understand policies.

That was precisely the shocker and disbelieve I had when i went through
that ToR and saw 2 seats African and 3 seats field with folk outside Africa
and I wondered how incompetent can we be out of a continent of 1.2 billion
people.

AfriNIC Board could you please let us know the rationale behind Seat 3, 4,
5.

I asked the same and the board we entrust with leading this numbering
community better have rational respose to this effect.

Noah