[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

ALI Hadji Mmadi alihadji90 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 10:03:23 UTC 2017

Hi Alan,
Thanks for your response.
Speaking from version 02 to version 04,  It sounds like great progress and
thus shows that authors and the community have been working in  resolving
issues towards the adoption of this policy proposal.

We've been hearing  about potential risks and you even advised authors to
work with legal to address them.

Risk involves vulnerability, threat and impact, all to be known  and dealt
with appropriately and by authorized parties.

Latest is for the Afrinic legal councel to provide responses to author's
explanations and suggestions as to how to deal with the vulnerability or
the impact. Threat will always be around in good or bad faith.

Thanks,

Ali of Comoros