[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Fri Jul 14 08:56:43 UTC 2017

> On 12 Jul 2017, at 20:28, Arnaud AMELINA <amelnaud at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Ashok,

[snip]

> You also said nothing about about 13.3.1(Random scenario) and we therefore assume you are fine with that too.

there is another sub-thread, with other people that are not so fine with this.
we might not be lawyers, but we have opinions too.
specifically, the part about treating *all* members equally, when looking for audit candidates.
you have have missed that in your reading,  so i encourage you to check the archives from about here: https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2017/007085.html

specifically, we would really like you to remove “class” distinctions  (not my words)

—n.
(fwiw, i think this is really simple text to fix)