[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Simon mayoye mayoye at seacom.mu
Wed Jul 12 17:27:13 UTC 2017

Hi David,
Well I believe every network has a way of resource usage, for us a
churned customer translates to a freed resource for use by any new
customer and if Afrinic ran an audit and realized that we do not meet
the % usage and fits in the policy, happy to have other users get
allocations as well.

The other 3 months story, you may ping me if there are any unresolved
issues in 3 months so that relevant teams can look into, but happy if we
do not deviate from the discussion.

Regards,
Simon