[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Wed Jul 12 07:06:44 UTC 2017

> On Jul 11, 2017, at 11:56 PM, Lu Heng <h.lu at anytimechinese.com> wrote:
> It been very interesting to see an American--where the heart of capitalism are in support of central management and central distribution of the resources rather than supporting market economy, the very argument supporting planning economy in communist country was exactly the same that expecting people will return their resource (whatever it is, food, tools, even money) after usage voluntarily, rather let the market do its job.

Then perhaps you would be better served to think of me as a Californian, if you think that geography should dictate moral positions.

By that logic, since you are apparently, and appear by your domain name to claim to be Chinese, I might discount what you say, since I already know you to be a communist, and in favor of centrally-planned distribution of resources from those who have to those who need.

But perhaps better to just let my words speak for themselves, rather than telling me what I think.

                                -Bill