[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Lu Heng h.lu at anytimechinese.com
Wed Jun 28 02:55:21 UTC 2017

Hi Tutu:

You are so much under estimate your very own people, there is over 60-70%
of AFRICAN are not connected, and they do not need to be connected to IPv4
internet, they can start with IPv6 internet, in which all the major site
today, google, facebook, youtube are supporting IPv6, and I believe if
there are enough people behind IPv6 only network, more and more provider
will provide IPv6 access in a rapid rate, so no, you don't need IPv4 to
make IPv6 work.

However, taking away an asset from company without backing of a court is
not only dangers but also unlawful, police can take you away for illegal
activity, but police has no rights to take away your house, only court can
do that.

Don't even mention AFRINIC are just a bookkeeper not even a police.

African should care about IPv6, and in fact, at time of ending of IPv4, and
rapid growth of IPv6, AFRICAN is seriously the only place on this planet
can start fresh with IPv6 only network, and we as company happy to provide
IPv6 training in case any needs, and help you deploy dual stack network,
there are few and few customer will need IPv4. So it is a big NO, for
saying that AFRICAN don't care about IPv6, every operator here will tell
you they care about it.

But last, I will not future respond to you if you are not discussing the
policy in question, rather making personal attacks.

with regards.

Lu

On 28 June 2017 at 00:05, Tutu Ngcaba <pan.afrikhan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 27 Jun 2017 4:42 p.m., "Lu Heng" <h.lu at anytimechinese.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> On 27 June 2017 at 21:28, Boubakar Barry <boubakarbarry at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Lu Heng <h.lu at anytimechinese.com>
>>

> Internet have changed many things here in AFRICA, including political
> landscape and giving people much more free speech rights, *I believe the
> future IPv6 direct deployment in AFRICAN continent will make AFRICA the
> most advanced continent on the planet, without needing dealing with this
> legacy IPv4 addresses.*
>

> IPv6 shall require the IPv4 also to be doing the configurations in order
> to have the IPv6 working together until the IPv4 is not needed. This is
> important for you to know bra. did you think african people do not thino or
> what  bra.
>

> While other continent have the problem of the legacy investment, in
> AFRICA, many thing haven't started yet, so* it is one of only place on
> earth we are able to start flash in IPv6, seriously, bankrupting AFRICAN
> registry for the not so important legacy space, is really not worth it.*
>

> so this is about this bankrupsy you are afraid the afrinis shall be. if
> the ipv4 is legacy and not important why you are afraid. why you think if
> review makes some ip address returned and it will not be given to other
> people. did you not see afrinic ipv4 addresa not available soon and maybe
> some people with the idle ip address can return to the afrinic to give the
> onea who will be on waiting list. how will afrinic be bankrupt when there
> shall always be need.
>
> and why you say this ipv4 is legacy when it is still important today even
> tomorrow to support this ipv6 transitioning process.
>
> the IPv6 is poorly distribited today in our Africa you must know this. And
> the Afrinic people maybe they dont care about this IPv6 ip addresses or
> they didnt do the work properly. did they even success in this the
> trainings the conducted all time. they waste money you know. how come not
> so many people using the ipv6 like in Africa but the are so many in america
> and europeam using. the Afrinic must look.into this issue seriously also.
>
> Best Regards,
> Tutu Ngcaba

Kind regards.
Lu