[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Lu Heng h.lu at anytimechinese.com
Tue Jun 27 14:28:12 UTC 2017

Hi

On 27 June 2017 at 22:23, Chevalier du Borg <virtual.borg at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Government should be enforcing laws and not AFRINIC policies.
>>

> The USA/Iran/Russia SHOULD be dealing with their home problem and not
> destroy Syria.

As Chinese, we been teach from child time that the 5 fundamental principle
of the internet relation,  and basically saying, mind your own business.

We believe in collaboration but not interference.

"China says its decisions on foreign policy questions derive from the Five
Principles of Peaceful Coexistence: mutual respect for sovereignty and
territorial integrity, mutual non-aggression, non-interference in each
other's internal affairs, equality and mutual benefit, and peaceful
coexistence."

>> So it is not AFRINIC's business to actively interact with government to
>> the tail of its own members.
>>

> Ah yes!!  AfriNIC should refuse to collaborate with gouvenment. That will
> make be really good for us

I also for one hoping for a complete unrestricted free internet.

> --
> Borg le Chevalier
> "Common sense is what tells us the world is flat"

Kind regards.
Lu