[rpd] AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC (off-topic)

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Tue Jun 20 05:27:23 UTC 2017

That may be what the about page says but it is actually not in the bylaws anywhere - and actually represents a problem - since the bylaws specifically state that directorship expires on midnight of the day if the AGMM for outgoing directors.

As a result with both myself and Mr Seeburn having left on the day of the AGMM - if SM is not a director till the 1st of July it would theoretically mean the board is left under strength for a month - which does not make sense.

As far as I am concerned - once you are elected you a director - plain and simple

Andrew