[rpd] Proposal Update received: Anti-Shutdown

Ayitey Bulley abulley at ghana.com
Thu May 25 16:43:49 UTC 2017

Overall assessment is that it is an ill thought-out, badly authored and
completely out of place proposal.

It is not in AfriNICs mandate to sanction governments.

This proposal casts Africa in a bad light and if AfriNIC were a public
listed company, its shares would have plummeted.

My opinion? The authors should bow down their heads in shame. It just
seem like a publicity stunt and I am glad that the staff of AfriNIC has
distanced themselves from it.

regards,