[rpd] Board Election 2017: Final Candidate Slate

Jackson Muthili jacksonmuthi at gmail.com
Mon May 22 08:31:08 UTC 2017

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 2:14 AM, Sander Steffann <sander at steffann.nl> wrote:

> stating that formal learning is globally accepted as being critical for leadership capabilities is far fetched.

you are clearly as delusional as your statement above

is this something you are wishing specifically on AfriNIC?

when i look at your RIPE Board each individual is a distinguished
achiever both academically and professionally. your chair studied at
one of the best universities in the world.

> Limiting it to some academic "elite" (which is what such requirements feel like to me to be honest) would be very bad for this community.

why is it not bad for RIPE yet bad for AfriNIC??

-J