[rpd] New Policy Proposal - "Anti-Shutdown (AFPUB-2017-GEN-001-DRAFT-01)"

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Thu Apr 13 15:09:12 UTC 2017

Andrew

On 4/13/17, 5:35 PM, "Andrew Alston" <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com> wrote:

That being said – at the request of other media organisations – the authors have chosen to give their perspectives.  So far one such article has actually been published and can be found here:

https://qz.com/957821/a-proposal-to-africas-internet-registry-afrinic-aims-to-deny-governments-ip-addresses-for-shutting-down-the-internet/

Not sure about the correctness when it comes to how the RIR  PDP process should be working but also what a sitting board member can and cannot do. (baring in mind the board menber is a community member first.)

Can we get a guidance position on this from either GC or CEO.

Regards

 Badru

Thanks

Andrew