[rpd] New Policy Proposal - "Anti-Shutdown (AFPUB-2017-GEN-001-DRAFT-01)"

Tutu Ngcaba pan.afrikhan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 07:36:25 UTC 2017

On 13 Apr 2017 10:09 a.m., <bram.fudzulani at angledimension.com> wrote:

+1 Seun,

This policy  would be like the U.S.A bombed Syria because Syria bombed
Syria. To teach Syria to not bomb Syria.

Yes my brother.

How can the Afrinic give resource to make internet connection possible then
the same the Afrinic takes aways IP resource or refuse to give IP resource
to a country because the politician gave order to shut internet due to
political issue.

The Afrinic community can take the statement the Afrinic gave a few days
ago and debate the hot topic at meetings and discuss with our various
governments and educate them because sometimes in our governments ignorance
which will make them react out of fear when citizens use internet to
threats the president position.

No need for impracticle policy agaisnt governments or ISPs and people who
use internet.

Best Regards,

Tutu Ngcaba
Kwazulu Techno Hubs