[rpd] IPv4 Exhaustion: Phase 1 Imminent

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 11:19:05 UTC 2017

Just to be clear, a friend of mine was requesting resources from Afrinic and he was told that we are hitting Phase 1 of the soft-landing this afternoon. So it does not seem imminent since it was relayed as such. I am sure staff will be sending the updates sooner or later may be today or during the next few days.

Kris

> On Apr 3, 2017, at 3:10 PM, Nishal Goburdhan <nishal at controlfreak.co.za <mailto:nishal at controlfreak.co.za>> wrote:
>
> On 3 Apr 2017, at 12:27, Kris Seeburn wrote:
>
>> Actually we hit soft-landing this afternoon Mauritius time and we are in soft-landing phase 1 as of this afternoon.
>
> citation needed.
>
> —n.

Kris Seeburn
seeburn.k at gmail.com