[rpd] Fwd: new policy proposal "Soft Landing - SD"

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 16:03:36 UTC 2017

Hello Alan,

You actually got it right as i am assuming some typo in what you've posted.
For clarity, below is what it means:

"The total amount of IPv4 space allocated or assigned to any organisation
during Exhaustion Phase 1 may not exceed the equivalent of a /17, and the
total amount of IPv4 space allocated or assigned to any organisation during
Exhaustion Phase 2 may not exceed the equivalent of a /20.  Such total
amounts of IPv4 space may be made up of multiple smaller allocations or
assignments (but not less than /24)."

I hope this also answers McTim's clarification question.

Regards