[rpd] Report of the Soft Landing isuue

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 03:57:21 UTC 2017

Dear Alan and Co-Chairs,

Many thanks for the summary of the progress made. It is unfortunate
that we have reached a deadlock, i still hope that the authors can
reconsider their stands and agree to work together in the Interest of
the African Internet Community. In the absence of that it is my humble
suggestion that we proceed as suggested by the co-chairs focusing on
incorporating proposals  that have already been agreed on as well as
the ones on which we  have rough consensus.

Best Regards