[rpd] "Anycast Assignments in the AFRINIC region" last call

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Sun Dec 7 14:42:26 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Sequel to the consensus achieved during the PDWG face to face meeting held
at AFRINIC 21 and the author’s implementation of changes requested by the
community, we hereby notify the commencement of the last call period for
the "Anycast Assignments in the AFRINIC region" policy proposal. Below is
the relevant information:

Policy title: Anycast Assignments in the AFRINIC region
Policy ID: AFPUB-2014-GEN-003-DRAFT-04
Author: Mark Elkins
Policy url:
http://www.afrinic.net/en/community/policy-development/policy-proposals/1275-afpub-2014-gen-003-draft-04

The last call period for this proposal ends on the *26th of December 2014*.
At the end of the Last Call, we will make a final assessment on whether
consensus has been reached by taking into consideration the comments from
the Public Policy Meeting as well as those during this Last Call period.

*Useful urls:*

The full minutes of the meeting:
http://www.afrinic.net/en/library/policies/archive/ppm-minutes/1273-pdp-minutes

To read through the AFRINIC Policy Development Process, please browse to:
http://www.afrinic.net/en/community/policy-development

Regards
---
Seun Ojedeji & Adam Nelson