[rpd] IPv4 issues

Jackson Muthili jacksonmuthi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 09:02:29 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Kofi ANSA AKUFO <kofi.ansa at gmail.com>
wrote:> Hi Jackson

> Are you saying AfriNIC gave out another /12 IPv4 yesterday?

yes

inetnum:        45.192.0.0 - 45.207.255.255

netname:        Cloud-Innovation-v4-I

descr:          Cloud Innovation Ltd

country:        SC

org:            ORG-CIL1-AFRINIC

admin-c:        OS9-AFRINIC

tech-c:         OS9-AFRINIC

status:         ALLOCATED PA

notify:         tech at cloudinnovation.org

mnt-by:         AFRINIC-HM-MNT

mnt-lower:      CIL1-MNT

mnt-domains:    CIL1-MNT

changed:        hostmaster at afrinic.net 20141201

source:         AFRINIC

parent:         45.192.0.0 - 45.222.255.255

organisation:   ORG-CIL1-AFRINIC

org-name:       Cloud Innovation Ltd

org-type:       LIR

country:        SC

address:        C/o Abacus (Seychelles) Limited

address:        Mont Fleuri, Mahe

address:        Seychelles

address:        Mahe

e-mail:         tech at cloudinnovation.org