[rpd] proposed policy: reservation of resources for IXPs

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Fri Oct 31 09:15:06 UTC 2014

I like the proposal. I think the adjacent /24 also makes great sense.
JINX is up to 79 addresses. (http://peering.posix.co.za - summary at the
top)
I expect that once JINX is extended into Terraco, this number will go up
a fair bit.

--
Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496