[rpd] proposed policy: reservation of resources for IXPs

Hannigan, Martin marty at akamai.com
Thu Oct 30 22:29:58 UTC 2014

We'll disagree. OIX has over 200 dues paying members and I'm confident that my statement is in context.

But I digress, this is about numbers and I pointed at a bonafide standard that refers to a number requirement that many IXP members and operators agreed on in an open and transparent forum (which you don't appear to participate in) and with overwhelming consensus.

You can receive it however you like.

Best,

-M<