[rpd] AfriNIC policy AFPUB-2014-GEN-002-DRAFT-01 reject

Victor kc.touching at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 05:12:24 UTC 2014

In my opinion, the proposal itself intended to keep the resources within
the region and may prevent business investment in Africa which is not good
at all.

Technically how to define out-of-region is another question to discuss.
Without proper definition, this policy will NOT solve any problem which
stated initially "leaving staff to arbitrarily decide how to handle
Out-Of-Region requests". It simply create another problem "leaving staff to
arbitrarily decide how to DEFINE Out-Of-Region", providing extra execute to
reject some resources applications.

There is no reason to get it implement.

--
Victor