[rpd] [afnog] A typical case of abuse of our resources!!!

Kofi ANSA AKUFO kofi.ansa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 10:11:09 UTC 2014

On 22 September 2014 12:55, Sunday Folayan <sfolayan at gmail.com> wrote:

> > So ... should the community expect a policy, taking advantage of
> > your "seen it all" position? If so, when? Time ticks ...
> >
> > It will be presented when ready.
> >

> Thanks. Great progress.
>

> >> Sunday AFRINIC is accountable to the member community. Board
> >> Members should show sense of direction and encourage transparency
> >> in all processes and not hide behind protecting the organisation
> >> or the "interest of the organisation".
> >
> >> CAUTION Senior members should refrain from shutting down
> >> discussions and or opinions. Others may also be tempted to hit
> >> back.
> >

> Noted and thanks for the caution. I speak for myself and have spoken
> for myself in all my communications. I apologize if I sounded like
> shutting down discussions, nor put up a face that I am not accountable
> to the community.
>
> We should not hide behind the anonymity provided by the net to make
> grave accusations. You will agree with me that your tone and slant is
> now progressive and considerate.
>
> To all feathers I may have ruffled, I apologize.

Thanks Sunday for the good sportsmanship. I believe I did not make any
grave accusations  but posed questions for clarification. I do sincerely
apologize to any individuals who felt otherwise.

This is my last post on this topic.

Cheers

Kofi

"Strong people don't put others down ... They lift them up" ---> Michael P.
Watson

 I believe I asked questions which were within