[rpd] Re: [afnog] A typical case of abuse of our resources!!!

Lu h.lu at anytimechinese.com
Fri Sep 19 12:45:07 UTC 2014

Hi everybody:

I feel it became very personal here,  the resource is using by our company and it is always used in the africa. And we do not do any emails as there is untrue claim about spam.

I am personally at every afrinic meeting and please, if you have question about me, go and ask me in person.

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this message and including the text of the transmission received.