[rpd] Re: Factors affecting in-region utilization - way forward?

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:13:08 UTC 2014

Good and useful tips from Mukom for institutions finding themselves lacking
in any of the 4 areas listed.

I hope you understand the "we" i used in the scenarios i posted is just me
thinking for the institutions on any possible scenarios, usually it will be
rare for the whole 4 scenarios to happen to a single institution. Overall
the first item on the list is the major part; With a capable and determined
ICT directorate, every other bridge can be crossed overtime.

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*