[rpd] Re: Factors affecting in-region utilization - way forward?

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 21:31:13 UTC 2014

Well as per first scenario, I was only interpreting mark by his statement
below:

"What is interesting is that NAT has the potential to slow
down your performance, as you scale up bandwidth."

As indicated, the first scenario is indeed a factor from the second. The
users ultimately affects performance in a NATing world

Cheers!
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.