[rpd] Fwd: [IANAtransition] Transition from mailing list to web-based platform

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 14:19:51 UTC 2014

Hello Adiel,

As you are a member of the IANA stewardship coordinating group (an behalf
of NRO). May i ask that you kindly ensure that this act by ICANN is
discussed within the group and perhaps repelled. There are things that
ICANN does not necessarily need to be told, this is a very minor issue that
they seem to want to be blowing beyond proportion.

On another note, at the last AFRINIC public meeting, there was an agreement
to create a list dedicated to discuss IANA stewards transition issues
locally. Whats the status of creating that list?

Regards
1. https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/coordination-group-2014-06-17-en